Obesity Exercise Plan
Obesity is a condition in which there is an excess amount of body fat which exceeds the biological need of an individual. Cutting down the excess calorie is the right way to reduce excess weight.
The rise in body weight and obesity is attributable to a decrease in daily energy expenditure. Easy availability of food, mechanization, sedentary lifestyle, lack of playgrounds and busy lifestyles have all contributed to the burden of Obesity. Excess screen time watching mobiles and T.V also is one of the emerging risk factors for Obesity.
Excess weight puts you at higher risk for certain diseases, including high blood pressure, infertility, diabetes, heart disease, diabetes, sleep apnea, and depression. Correcting lifestyle, right diet and exercise can help one lose weight.
Tips for Excercise –
1. It is important to choose an exercise regimen that suits yourself. Most often people join Gym thinking that’s the only way to exercise and fail miserably at it, most often they do not like the routine associated with Gymming.
2. The best plan would be having a mix of
Aerobics- Skipping, Jogging, Running, Swimming or static cycling Anaerobics –weight lifting, etc.
Flexibility exercises –ex.Yoga.
3. Keep an endpoint or final aim when starting an exercise regimen. Example –having a well-toned body or losing 10-15% weight and one needs to set a time zone for it.
4. Get Company –Having a friend for a morning jog or a game can keep regularity in an exercise regimen.
5. Take rest – exercise with adequate rest is essential for the body to recover
6. Eat right – Antioxidants, high protein intake, Calcium, and micronutrients all add up to the exercise efforts
7. Take a break – Once a week break is essential for the body to relax and recover.
8. Keep it interesting –Watch online tutorials, get professional help, join online forums and get inspired
9. Share your results – In this world of social media getting appreciation for your results boosts you up to do more
10. Revise your plans as needed – If results are not achieved in due time zone do not get disappointed, revise your time zone and get professional help
However, it is very important to understand that there are challenges to exercise that individuals with excess amounts of weight often experience.
One may require professional help initially with Surgical or Non-surgical methods of weight loss after which one can maintain that lost weight.
Workouts will help you to lose a good amount of weight, it can help you to change the way you feel about yourself, boost your mood, and improve your health. It is often said that exercise is the best antidepressant and multivitamin pill.