DR. KEDAR PATIL
Bariatric Surgeon, Pune
Dr.Kedar was fortunate enough to be trained at the best institutes in India and abroad .
Getting to learn from the masters at some of the World renowned Centers of Excellence is a unique, enlightening experience, Obesity specialists Pune.
Its been a long journey of of training and he wishes to pay his gratitude towards those who guided and trained him.
He completed his training in Bariatric and Metabolic Surgery in Taiwan for a duration of 7 months in 2014.
After completing his DNB General Surgical training,he joined the prestigious GEM Hospital in Coimbatore and completed 2 years of training in Minimal Access Surgery and was awarded the Degree of F.N.B(Minimal Access Surgery) by the National Board Of Examinations New Delhi, being trained at on of the most prestigious center in India.
Dr.Kedar received training in General Surgery at Poona Hospital, Pune.In Poona hospital, he had a good opportunity to be trained by some of the best Surgeons in Pune along with the best modern medical technologies.
Dr.Kedar received training in Gastrointestinal onco-surgery at Tata Hospital, Mumbai for a duration of six months.It was a unique experience of its kind with the huge number of cancer patients coming from all parts of India to this world renowned Institute.
- Five year results of RYGB in high volume centre in Asia-Obesity Surgery .OBES SURG (2015) 25 (Suppl 1):S1–S364.
- Sleeve Gastrectomy –Standardization Of technique at teaching institute – OBES SURG (2015) 25 (Suppl 1):S1–S364.
- Liver retraction techniques in Single incision laparoscopic surgery for the exposure of hiatus –J Minim Access Surg. 2015 Jul-Sep; 11(3): 198–202.
- Laparoscopic assisted Pararectal cyst management –Indian J Surg. 2015 Dec; 77(Suppl 3): 1415–1416.
- Factors affecting conversion of Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy to open Surgery –Paper Presentation at MASICON 2009 (Annual conference of Maharashtra State Chapter of Association of Surgeons of India); Feb 2009, Aurangabad.
- Liver retraction techniques in Single Incision Surgery – Best paper category at MASICON 2012; Jan 2012, Pune.
- Bariatric surgery with Ventral Hernia repair –Experience at a tertiary care centre- Paper presentation at MASICON 2012 ;Jan 2012 ,Pune.
- Acute Cholecystitis-is it time to change the operative timing? –Paper Presentation at IHPBA (10th Annual National Conference of Indian chapter of International Hepato Pancreto Biliary Association); 2013, Coimbatore.
- Five Year results of RYGB at a High Volume Centre In Asia-Paper Presentation presented at OSSICON 2015 Annual Conference of Obesity and Metabolic Surgery Society of India ; Jan 2015,Mumbai.
- Five year results of RYGB in high volume centre in Asia-Paper Presentation and Sleeve Gastrectomy Standardization of technique Video Presentation at IFSO2015-Annual World Conference of Bariatric and Metabolic Surgery ; August 2015 ,Vienna, Austria
- Mishaps in Bariatric Surgery –Video Presentation at OSSICON 2017 Annual Conference of Obesity and Metabolic Surgery Society of India; April 2017, Goa.
- Laparoscopic hernioplasty for recurrent Inguinal hernia -Video Presentation at IHC Delhi-International Hernia Collaboration; May 2018, New Delhi.
- Technique of Laparoscopic Proximal Jejunal bypass- Video Presentation at IFSO 2018– 23rd World Congress Of the International federation for the Surgery of Obesity and Metabolic Disorders ;September 2018,Dubai.
- Laparoscopic Hiatal Hernioplasty for Large Hiatal Hernia –Video Presentation at the Best Video Session at International Hernia Carnival; March 2020, Chennai.