7 DAILY HABITS WHICH WILL KEEP YOU FIT
HEALTHY LIFESTYLE TIPS –
- Wake Up Early – Waking up earlier adds quality time to your day. Its more quiet and peaceful in early mornings -more productive work can happen when the mind is fresh and in a recovered form. It is more advantageous to work in the early morning rather than drag your work at night when fatigue has set in.
- Get adequate sleep – 6-8 hours of quality sleep is important and a simple health tip. People who sleep less or do not get a good quality sleep tend to be fatigued throughout the day. Snoring or sleep apnea can cause disturbed sleep which needs treatment. Likewise, people with urinary problems like enlarged prostate can have frequent urination and have disturbed sleep.
Setting up a good bedroom environment is important to ensure a good night’s sleep. Those who sleep less are likely to gain weight due to stress eating and anxiety.
- Drink adequate water – Drinking 8 to 10 glasses of water is a must, more is required during summers and during exercise. People sometimes get confused between thirst and hunger, when one gets hungry at odd times it is useful to drink water and reassess about one’s appetite rather than going for an unhealthy snack.
Adequate hydration also helps in keeping a good skin tone and is considered to be easy to follow good health tips.
- Exercise regularly – Exercise stimulates the brain to secrete endorphins .30-45 minutes of exercise daily is akin to an antidepressant pill. Sticking to a monotonous exercise regime is boring, one can choose between weight training, Yoga, Flexibility, Aerobics, and aquatic exercises. It is one of the most important healthy lifestyle tips.
Regular Sports can be a good alternative to people who dislike going to the Gym. Regular exercise improves the Good cholesterol i.e; HDL and reduces the bad cholesterol i.e; LDL.
- Avoid Sweets and Sugar – Unknowingly we tend to intake Sugar in various forms-tea, coffee, bakery products, thick shakes, etc. Sugar intake is more dangerous than Oily food as it is addictive. Sugary cravings can also be secondary to micronutrient deficiencies or worm infestations. Sweet cravings can be avoided by the intake of water and high protein food.
- Listen to Music –Music relaxes the mind , it acts as a de-stressor. Listening to soft music in evenings and early mornings can regulate blood pressure and mood swings.
- Socialize –People who tend to socialize and have quality friends have a better quality of life.